Ibunex Topical Ibuprofen
Ibunex Topical Ibuprofen is a unique, topically applied acute care formula.
One pump (.2g) contains Ibuprofen (10mg) plus Glucosamine (4mg), Chondroitin (4mg), MSM (5mg) and Bromelain (5mg) clincally formulated with our proprietary Liposomal Dermal Delivery Matrix. Ibunex is clinically formulated to carry low doses of key ingredients deep into the targeted tissue, delivering the benefits you expect.
Ibunex Topical Ibuprofen Facts:
Not all topicals are the same. Most popular analgesic gels are simply strong menthol and/or camphor based counter-irritants. These other products overwhelm the senses, attempting to cover pain. Use Topical Ibuprofen 3 - 4 times daily for 14 days.
- Topical application bypasses the digestive system and sensitive organs.
- Delivers low doses of key ingredients deep into sore muscles and joints.
- Apply directly to painful target areas of the back, neck, hips, extremity muscles and joints.
- Convenient 2-ounce (56g) size is perfect for on the go; meets airline travel standards.
- Fragrance free.
- Ibunex & Gluconex can be used simultaneously.
Topical Ibuprofen Common Indications:
- Strains and Sprains
- Spinal Subluxations
- Herniated Disks
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bruising resulting from impact
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Degenerative joint diseases affecting cartridge, meniscus and synovial fluid invasions.